CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Even more background amendments

After some 'constructive feedback' on the general layout of the page so far, I have changed the layout idea one last time - I am quite happy with the layout as it is now, and have decided that regardless I need to move on as I am fast running out of time.

Updated version of the layout

The main change is that I have moved the links from the menu to the right. The hierarchy generally is better and the site easier to navigate. It also leaves alot more room in the white part of the page so I can keep most of the pages with the same layout. I have decided also that when the page needs to scroll down, JUST the white part will scroll down and the borders will stay fixed.

0 comments: