CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 12 December 2008

Site Background

As mentioned before alot the important elements I want to keep are both the magazine colours and also the general look of the magazine. I have been having very quick experiments with how the actual purple background should it on the site - if it is used at all.

There is the option to have the standard centred page style...

There is also the possibility to have the page positioned the way alot of the pages in the magazine were, about 3 quarters dark background and the other white - this would follow on from the look quite well

There is also the option of gaving the whole background in the themed style of the magazine.

Also, the background could stay white and use the colours and themes within elements of the magazine.

The site will have alot of information on so I think a key thing for me to keep in mind will be balancing the amount of information with the busyness of the site - alot of these kinds of sites are quite messy and I am aiming to keep this as clean and accessible as possible.

These are not at all what the final layout will look like, I am just trying to get an idea of placement in my head.

0 comments: