CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 13 December 2008

Final web logo

Finally managed to get a logo for the site that I am happy with - and it incorporates all the elements I wanted to; ropes to symbolise fighting, the logo from the magazine and also the same 'distressed' and 'swirly' image theme that is going on through the magazine pages.


Final 'website logo' incorporating the magazine style and retaining femininity.

I now need to build the page around this but hopefully the detail and softness in this will balance out the strong lines I will need to keep in the webpages. I think the logo didnt sit right before, and also the page lost some of the 'feminine' aspects that the magazine managed to pull off - this should be the first step to solving that problem.

Onwards and upwards.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Wow, den ser enda bedre ut!

Unknown said...

:D takk igjen